Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy President's Day!
Two weekends ago we took our second bedroom (a.k.a "the office") apart, washed the rugs, rearranged, reorganized, built new furniture and put it all back together again. It was like one of those 2 day room make overs, well without the painting—carpet washing was enough. Now we both have better work surfaces AND the new keyboard has a home. We finally feel like we fit in the house again. Plus the room is a more efficient use of space so when we have house guests there's more room for them...you.
Before (a really long time ago)
After (an hour ago)
I always say that I'm not one for Valentine's Day. Why should I tell people I love them the day that Hallmark says I should—right? Well most years I cave and get all mushy. It's easy when your husband loves chocolate and all you have to do is bake...ok that might be easy for most, but I don't have a good baking track record. I didn't do too bad this year, I made a chocolate bundt cake with an orange glaze for Rob and ordered Thai for me. Then, we went to see the movie, Music and Lyrics, a great chic flick for a great Valentine's Day date.
1 comment:
You are good.
Post a Comment