This hike is up in the I-90 mountain pass. Very beautiful and a must see alpine lake. Sometimes I'm still amazed spectacular views like this are less than an hour (excluding a detour for batteries) from our home.
7.22.2008
Snow Lake Hike
Here are some photos from a hike we did this past Sunday. We drove 25 mins out of our way to get the batteries to take these photos so I had to post them.
This hike is up in the I-90 mountain pass. Very beautiful and a must see alpine lake. Sometimes I'm still amazed spectacular views like this are less than an hour (excluding a detour for batteries) from our home.

The lake upheld it's name.



This hike is up in the I-90 mountain pass. Very beautiful and a must see alpine lake. Sometimes I'm still amazed spectacular views like this are less than an hour (excluding a detour for batteries) from our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so jealous. That is incredible!
Post a Comment